Layered Berry Smoothie Chia Pudding
Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins
- Mix all of the ingredients for the chia seed pudding together. Let sit for at least 2 hours or overnight to form into chia seed pudding. It's the best chia seed pudding EVER! Feel free to add natural sweetener of your choice to your chia pudding.
- Blend all of the ingredients for the berry smoothie together. I love using my Ninja Blender for this!
- Press pre-cut kiwi heart onto the side of your glass. Layer chia seed pudding on the bottom of the glass and top with berry smoothie. Top with frozen fruit and enjoy!
This layered berry smoothie chia pudding is gluten free, dairy free, paleo, vegan, and vegetarian!